Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Frightened Dream


A few nights ago, I had a big meal and then went to bed. In my sleep, I had a strange dream. It was a nightmare and I got very frightened. In that dream, I found myself alone in a large deserted field. I wanted to go home, but I didn’t know which way to take. Suddenly, a strange short fat man with the head of a lion came from behind a big rock. He looked angry and started walking quickly towards me. He was carrying a dagger in his hand and looking me in the eyes. His sight had frozen the blood in my veins and made my hair stand up on ends, I had the impression that he intended to kill me. I decided to fight bravely. I got hold of a big club and stood ready to face him. When he got very near, I began hitting out right and left, up and down shouting loudly. I was lucky to give him a strong hit on the head which made him lose his balance and fall down.                                                                                                                                       
 I was still shouting when I felt a tender hand on my shoulder asking me to wake up to go to school. She was my mother. I was very happy to find myself in bed unhurt. I knew that it was just a fearful dream that people might see when they take a big meal before they go to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment