Thursday, May 17, 2012

Choosing My career


Learning is the endless odyssey of knowledge. To teach is to learn and to get new experiences that lead to mastery. Teachers who are being involved in teaching are the most skillful teacher in life. To be a teacher is important but to know how to teach is the most important that's why I have chosen teaching since I felt that I can actualize myself in teaching and I believe in myself efficacy to be effective teacher  and to achieve my goals in society. My great example who encouraged me to teach is my best friend that he is a successful teacher, he loves his job a lot that is why he gave me the power to be a teacher  telling me that even I made mistakes that doesn't mean that I am not a good teacher since mistakes make me learn more. I love teaching a lot and I consider it the only major that represents y personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment